Full Time · Moscow, ID
As the Populi office manager you will take on a variety of tasks to keep things running smoothly in our offices and make working at Populi even more awesome. These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Light bookkeeping (recording payments, depositing checks, paying bills)
- Getting the mail, receiving and handling deliveries
- Buying/stocking office supplies, snacks and drinks
- Getting food for our weekly Friday 4PM meetings, employee birthdays, annual meeting, etc.
- Helping to plan/facilitate company events: setup, cleanup, liaising with vendors/catering, etc.
- Manage relationships with cleaning and maintenance companies
- Making the office a pleasant and hospitable work environment (decorating, organizing, tidying, etc.)
- Preparing and sending customer care packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Patient and cheerful attitude
- Ability to manage your time to complete a variety of disparate tasks
- Computer literacy
- Able to repeatedly lift and move heavy packages
- Own your own car
- At least 21 years of age
- Administrative experience
- Event planning experience
How to Apply
Email your résumé to and let us know why you'd like to join our team.
We are a small team of owner-employees that value the freedom to work without distraction. We enjoy a healthy work-life balance. We are independent, collaborative, managers-of-one. We provide software as a service to higher education institutions. Our software supports almost every aspect of higher education, from admissions, academics, and advancement, to online learning, billing and financial aid.
Populi is an equal opportunity employer
See other career opportunities, and read about our benefits on the Careers Page.